Give me feedback

• ValueError: Usecols do not match names. 0 reactions

# build a dataframe in pandas import pandas as pd def test_run(): #define date range start_date='2010-01-22' end_date='2010-01-26' dates=pd.date_range(start_date,end_date) #create an empty dataframe df1=pd.DataFrame(index=dates) #read SPY data i

Antonio Marcos Ribeiro about 36 days ago
  • A Laravel 5.0 Model that represents a city found directly from the html page of another website 2 reactions

This class has 2 important methods. "findByNomeEstado()" search for an string at the database and "findFromIbge()" can search for that same string, but this time, we use "phpQuery" library to inspect the html from another webpage and find the elements we want, in order to fill some attributes and sa

Ricardo Vigatti about 2 years ago
  • A Laravel 5.0 Model that represents a city found directly from the html page of another website 0 reactions

Ricardo Vigatti about 2 years ago
  • Functions in MatLab 0 reactions

%% im trying to get this function to work with matrices.

Alan Alvarez about 2 years ago
  • making a simple alarm clock 0 reactions

yep, i need help fixing this alarm

Grace Torio about 2 years ago
  • Python Trouble 0 reactions

So I have a program called Turtle Trouble, and a turtle (who follows the mouse) has to eat all the fish on the screen. However, there is a time limit, and the fish disappear 6 seconds after they go on. I have no idea why it just opens then closes when I run the program.

Nate Olson about 2 years ago
  • Php object design - good practise to set attributes 0 reactions

I have this Config class, taken from someone else project, and I'm trying to refactor it as an exercise. PHPMD guidelines say that an object shouldn't have more than 15 attributes. So I started working on this aspect and I'm looking for a good solution to improve the object. I will attach the

wwr about 3 years ago
  • Php object design - good practise to set attributes 0 reactions

I have this class (taken from someone else project) class Config { protected $database = array(); protected $hashMethod = 'bcrypt'; protected $defaultRounds = 8; protected $randomRounds = false; protected $minRounds = 5; protected $maxRounds = 9; //and 30+ othe

wwr about 3 years ago
  • List to HTML Generator 0 reactions

This is a simple class that converts a list into an html table. It accepts an array of strings as the table header, a map of strings that holds information such as css classes, id etc. As it is, the code runs and does what it is supposed to do. However, I am submitting this code in order to learn

Adewale Afolabi about 3 years ago
  • First try after watching "Your code s*cks" - a codeigniter controller's code 1 reactions

I've rewritten the controller of my newest project's control page, hope it s*cks less now. :)

Krisztian Furesz about 3 years ago