Give me feedback

• Help me fix this code 1 reactions

Code has errors and I do not know how to fix it please help

Polimnia Rossin about 3 months ago
  • BASIC PROGRAMMING - Compiler error 0 reactions

Trying to write code for an assignment

Oliver Morand about 4 months ago
  • Data Display Table 0 reactions

I wish to display the data from database in table form as it is in database using PHP and MYSQL. The code I used wasn't working like that; some should help me.

D. Olawole about 4 months ago
  • Data Display Table 0 reactions

<?php include_once('../index/connection.php'); $conn = mysql_connect($mysql_hostname, $mysql_user, $mysql_password); if(! $conn ) { die('Could not connect: ' . mysql_error()); } $sql = 'SELECT praises_Id, fname, dob, baptismaldate, house, telephone, comment FROM praises'; mysql_se

D. Olawole about 4 months ago
  • ValueError: Usecols do not match names. 0 reactions

# build a dataframe in pandas import pandas as pd def test_run(): #define date range start_date='2010-01-22' end_date='2010-01-26' dates=pd.date_range(start_date,end_date) #create an empty dataframe df1=pd.DataFrame(index=dates) #read SPY data i

Antonio Marcos Ribeiro about 11 months ago
  • A Laravel 5.0 Model that represents a city found directly from the html page of another website 2 reactions

This class has 2 important methods. "findByNomeEstado()" search for an string at the database and "findFromIbge()" can search for that same string, but this time, we use "phpQuery" library to inspect the html from another webpage and find the elements we want, in order to fill some attributes and sa

Ricardo Vigatti about 3 years ago
  • A Laravel 5.0 Model that represents a city found directly from the html page of another website 0 reactions

Ricardo Vigatti about 3 years ago
  • Functions in MatLab 0 reactions

%% im trying to get this function to work with matrices.

Alan Alvarez about 3 years ago
  • making a simple alarm clock 0 reactions

yep, i need help fixing this alarm

Grace Torio about 3 years ago
  • Python Trouble 0 reactions

So I have a program called Turtle Trouble, and a turtle (who follows the mouse) has to eat all the fish on the screen. However, there is a time limit, and the fish disappear 6 seconds after they go on. I have no idea why it just opens then closes when I run the program.

Nate Olson about 3 years ago