Give me feedback

• Post.template.php 1 reactions

<?php /** * Simple Machines Forum (SMF) * * @package SMF * @author Simple Machines * @copyright 2011 Simple Machines * @license http://www.simplemachines.org/about/smf/license.php BSD * * @version 2.0 */ // The main template for the post page. function template_main() { glo

Orianthos about 4 years ago
  • Post.template.php 0 reactions

Orianthos about 4 years ago
  • Return Service Layer 0 reactions

I have a Service called 'MessageService' with a create method that's receives my form parameters , creates ( also persist in database ) and return my Message domain object . But I have a rule that's say: "If the message has more than 200 chars you should save and show a warning to the user." Well

• ddd 0 reactions

dddd

Pascal Borreli about 5 years ago
  • Putting together array for symfony 2's renderView method 5 reactions

I need to pass an array of values to symfony 2's renderView method, so that they are availabe in the twig template. One of the values is an array of objects which I get from another action in the same controller. That action returns an array (it needs to stay like this for other uses), so I have t

Tocacar about 5 years ago
  • Object Oriented Design 3 reactions

I have three classes in my domain: User , Panel and Color And the following rules: Each user has many panels. Each panel has one color. I need one method to calculate the number of panels by color and user. Where the best place to put this behavior? Initially I had placed in the panel´s

• [PHP] deep copy Array 1 reactions

This will copy/clone php array but reserve the internal object references. Any ideas on how to improve the speed, reduce complexity or tweak this? or fix any bugs?

Warnar Boekkooi about 5 years ago
  • jQuery Calculator Plugin 0 reactions

blackCalculator is a jQuery plugin for create a calculator. It supports CSS customization, easy translation, two options of calculators, cross-browser, allow and disallow keyboard!

Rafael Carvalho Oliveira about 5 years ago
  • Database library and Query Builder 2 reactions

Re-implementation of CodeIgniter's Query Builder with a PDO backend. PHP 5.2 compatibility means a custom autoloader. I'm looking for some feedback on how to cleanup driver-specific code in the Query Builder for loading the drivers. The full code is on https://github.com/aviat4ion/Query

Timothy J. Warren about 5 years ago